CTAN submission -- bmeps 1.0.3

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Sep 5 11:22:27 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Dirk Krause -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20020904.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: bmeps
Name and email: Dirk Krause
Suggested location on CTAN: /support/bmeps
Summary description: Converter from PNG/TIFF/JPEG/NetPBM to EPS (program+library)
License type: LGPL

This package contains the updated version 1.0.3
of bmeps including libbmeps and modification
suggestions for dvips.
The update fixes a bug in DSC comment output and provides
a makefile "dll.mak" to build a DLL version of libbmeps.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/support/bmeps/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team