CTAN submission -- PSNFSS 9.0a bug-fixing release

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Sep 12 09:36:16 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file psnfss90a.zip to the /incoming
directory at dante.ctan.org.  It provides some bug fixes
for the PSNFSS bundle, which is updated to version 9.0a.
Please, unpack the archive in the directory

  macros/latex/required/psnfss .

Doing so will replace the following files:

  psfonts.dtx
  lw35nfss.zip
  freenfss.zip
  changes.txt

>From the change log:

* Fixed TFM and VF files for mathpazo.  The size of
  certain symbols was wrong, because of a bug in the
  fontinst package.
* mathpazo.sty:  Changed definition of \hbar with
  better spacing.
* Fixed identification strings in 8rpcr.fd and t1put.fd.
* Fixed comments in 8r.enc.
* Unneeded file removed from lw35nfss.zip.

The changes to the mathpazo fonts may result in changed
line and page breaks.  I'm really sorry for the mess; the
bug in the fontinst program was unnoticed for a long time.

All changed files in the archives, as well as psfonts.dtx,
show the time stamp as of 2002-09-08.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new files as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/required/psnfss/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team