CTAN submission -- upgreek.sty v2.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Sep 29 10:00:39 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file upgreek.dtx to the /incoming directory
at dante.ctan.org.  Please, substitute it for the present file
in the directory macros/latex/contrib/supported/was.

This is a new release (v2.0) of my package upgreek.sty, which
makes the Euler or Symbol typeface available as an upright Greek
math alphabet.  This version can optionally scale the Adobe Symbol
font so as to match the other typefaces used in the document.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload. I installed it as suggested replacing the old version in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/was/upgreek.dtx

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team