CTAN upload notification: png2pdf 1.0.1

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Aug 4 15:55:34 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20030804.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: png2pdf 1.0.1
Name and email: Dirk Krause <krause.dirk at web.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: /support/png2pdf
Summary description: PNG to PDF converter
License type: gpl

The png2pdf program converts PNG images to PDF. An alpha
channel in the PNG file can be used to mix against a
specified background color and/or to create a PDF image
mask or PDF alpha channel.
The program may be of interest for pdfLaTeX users creating
posters, flyers having colored background.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:support/png2pdf/.  Additionally, I extracted the README file from
the archive and put it in this directory too.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team