CTAN submission: evweek.cls (extension of Latex Calendar Bundle)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Feb 13 09:36:55 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Emanuele Vicentini -----
I've uploaded in incoming/evweek a small spinn-off/bugfix of weekly.cls of
the LaTeX Calendar Bundle. Licese is lppl.

I'd put evweek.{dtx,ins} in a new subdirectory of calendar:
macros/latex/contrib/supported/calendar/contrib

Here's the summary: evweek.cls is a small extension of weekly.cls, the
class for the weekly calendar format of the LaTeC Calendar Bundle. I've
fixed a little problem with the height of titleboxes; the only extensions
of this first release are five new options that allow a greater control
over fonts used to typeset titleboxes.

=====
Saluti,
Emanuele.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thank you for the submission.  I installed it as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/supported/calendar/contrib/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team