CTAN submission -- numprint.sty

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Feb 25 10:21:22 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders -----
I have uploaded the file numprint.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. Please replace
the files in CTAN://macros/latex/contrib/supported/numprint by its
contents.

>From the README:

Print numbers with a separator every three digits and convert numbers
given as 123e456 to 123\cdot 10^{456}. If an optional argument is given it
is printed upright as unit.

Change log:
- 0.20  2003/02/24  Added support for \pm sign,
                    Fixed bug which made units fragile.
- 0.10  2003/01/08  Changed several command from \<commandname> to
                    \np<commandname> because of an incompatibility with
                    the french language of babel. This makes numprint.sty
                    incompatible with older versions in some cases.

License is LPPL.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for submitting the new version.  I installed it as suggested replacing
the old version in CTAN://macros/latex/contrib/supported/numprint/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team