CTAN upload: LaTeX Font Sampler

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Thu Feb 27 16:28:51 CET 2003

A new package has been installed on tug.ctan.org and should make its
way to your favorite mirror soon.

Thanks for the upload,
Jim Hefferon
ftpmaint at tug.ctan.org

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor.

Name of contribution: LaTeX Font Sampler
Author's name: Peter Flynn
Location on CTAN: info/fontsampler
Summary description: Samples of free typefaces available with LaTeX
License type: gpl

Announcement text given by the contribution's author:
This is an update of the sampler which has previously been
available on our Web site. It has been extended to include
a few more faces, and this version comes with the complete
source code. The fonts themselves you have to install from
the CTAN. Contributions of code are welcomed to enable us to
include the omitted fonts. License: GNU GPL.