CTAN submission -- yfonts package v1.3

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Jan 8 09:00:29 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploadad the file yfonts.zip to the /incoming directory
at dante.ctan.org.  Please, unpack it in the CTAN directory
macros/latex/contrib/supported/yfonts, thus replacing all present
files there.

This is version 1.3 of the LaTeX package yfonts.sty to support
the blackletter (old-german) typefaces provided by Y. Haralambous.

This release fixes a bug of version 1.2, which would break the
\AA and \aa commands.  Credits to Ingo Schwab for having found
the bug!
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/yfonts/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team