CTAN upload notification: ragged2e v2.00

Rainer Schöpf rainer.schoepf at proteosys.com
Tue Jan 28 21:54:02 CET 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 Martin Schröder submitted:

 > Name of contribution: ragged2e v2.00
 > Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/ms/
 > Summary description: A new improved version of ragged2e
 > License type: Free
 >
 > Announcement text:
 > This version fixes some (hopefully all) bugs and introduces some new features.
 > The bugs had to do with the handling of \spaceskip and \xspaceskip; this has been completely redesigned.
 > The new features are new options for setting the complete document, all footnotes and all parboxes raggedright. The new version also incorporates the raggedr package.

Thanks for the update. Following the upload instructions, I replaced the
files

  ragged2e.dtx
  ragged2e.ins

and removed the files

  ragged2e.asc
  ragged2e.bug
  ragged2e.dvi

The updated xml entry follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE entry SYSTEM "../catalogue.dtd">
<entry id="ragged2e"
       datestamp="2003/01/28"
       modifier="martin at oneiros.de">
  <about>
    <name>ragged2e</name>
    <caption>
      Defines \Centering, \RaggedLeft, and \RaggedRight, and
      corresponding environments.
    </caption>
    <author>
      <name>Martin Schröder</name>
      <email>martin at oneiros.de</email>
    </author>
    <license type="lppl"/>
    <version>
      <number>2.00</number>
      <released>2003/01/28</released>
    </version>
    <xref refid="everysel"/>
  </about>
  <description>
    <abstract>
      A LaTeX package which defines new commands \Centering,
      \RaggedLeft, and \RaggedRight and new environments Center,
      FlushLeft, and FlushRight, which set ragged text and are
      easily configurable to allow hyphenation.
    </abstract>
  </description>
  <distribution>
    <ctan>macros/latex/contrib/supported/ms</ctan>
    <texlive>latexextra</texlive>
  </distribution>
</entry>

For the CTAN Team