CTAN submission -- polytable

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jul 22 16:26:41 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: polytable
Name and email: Andres Loeh <polytable at andres-loeh.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/polytable
Summary description: tabular-like environments with named columns
License type: LaTeX Project

This package implements a variant of tabular-like environments
where columns can be given a name and entries can flexibly
be placed between arbitrary columns. Complex alignment-based
layouts, for example for program code, are possible.

XML file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE entry SYSTEM "../catalogue.dtd">
<entry id="polytable"
       datestamp="2003/07/22"
       modifier="ftpmaint at dante.ctan.org">
  <about>
    <name>polytable</name>
    <caption>tabular-like environments with named columns</caption>
    <author>
      <name>Andres Loeh</name>
      <email>polytable at andres-loeh.de</email>
    </author>
    <license type="LaTeX Project" />
  </about>
  <description>
    <abstract>
      This package implements a variant of tabular-like environments
where columns can be given a name and entries can flexibly
be placed between arbitrary columns. Complex alignment-based
layouts, for example for program code, are possible.

    </abstract>
  </description>
  <distribution>
    <ctan>macros/latex/contrib/polytable</ctan>
  </distribution>
</entry>

Thanks for the upload.  I installed you package as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/polytable

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team