CTAN submission: russian translation of lshort

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Jun 4 22:59:30 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Boris Tobotras -----
	I'm uploading lshort-ru-4.12.tar to ftp.dante.de/incoming. This is
update of my translation of lshort; please place it to
/info/lshort/russian, replacing its contents. License is GPL, like
original text.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  This translation seems to be not so short anymore
as the files have about doubled in size.  Good work!  Anyway, I installed it
as suggested replacing the previous version in CTAN:info/lshort/russian/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team