CTAN submission -- pdfpages v0.2m

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Jun 4 23:07:01 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Matthias <amat at kabsi.at> -----
I have uploaded the archive file `pdfpages.tar.bz2' to
ftp.dante.de/incoming.

Please, extract this archive in

  /tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages/

(formerly .../contrib/supported/pdfpages/)

The `pdfpages' package makes it easy to insert pages of
external PDF documents. Several logical pages can be
arranged onto each sheet of paper. The package provides
hypertext operations like hyperlinks and article threads.

New feature of the version:
  * support of PDF documents with mixed landscape/portrait pages
  * support of reverse page order: pages=7-3
  * support of \graphicspath
  * new option `picturecommand'; its argument is executed
    within a picture environment on each sheet of paper

It is distributed under the LPPL.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team