CTAN submission -- altepakete.pdf (obsolete but often used old stuff)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Mar 11 19:35:47 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Mark Trettin -----
I have uploaded `altepakete.tar.gz' to ftp.dante.de/incoming/

Name of contribution: Das LaTeX-Sündenregister (sins of LaTeX users)

Suggested location on CTAN: info/german/altepakete/

Summary description: Obsolete commands, packages and other common
                     mistakes
License type: Free

A small list of obsoleted commands and packages that are constantly
posted in "minimal examples" to de.comp.text.tex. I further listed
common mistakes (e.g. \begin{appendix}...\end{appendix} instead of
\appendix ...). This file should be considered an add-on to the
available documentation like l2kurz and FAQs.

This document is written in German.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thank you very much for your informative documentation.  I installed it as
suggested in CTAN:info/german/altepakete/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team