CTAN upload notification: LaTeXPiX

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Fri May 9 13:29:32 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20030509.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: LaTeXPiX
Name and email: N.J.H.M. van Beurden <beurden at email.com>
Suggested location on CTAN: systems/w32/latexpix
Summary description: LaTeX drawing program for Windows
License type: Public Domain

An update for LaTeXPiX already existing within CTAN. Could you please update it an ANNOUNCE it too for it has major improvements. For questions you can email me.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new version replacing the old one in
CTAN:systems/w32/latexpix/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team