CTAN submission -- crop.sty

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon May 12 12:59:27 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Melchior FRANZ -----
I've just uploaded     ## crop.tar.gz                ##
to                     ## ftp.dante.de               ##
licensed under the     ## LPPL                       ##
Please unpack to       ## macros/latex/contrib/crop/ ##

crop.sty provides different forms of cropmarks for trimming paper
stacks, for camera alignment and for visualizing the page dimensions.
It offers options for centering documents on printing paper, for
reflecting, mirroring, inverting documents and other features that
are needed in the printing process.

Changes in version 1.8
======================
- new kernel; adds user hooks for custom extension; pictures for
  axis marks for easier customization;
- fixes nasty \lineskip bug that could display the lower marks
  1 pt too low
- color support: redefines \pagecolor, so that it colors only
  the document page; allows to color marks
- presets \stock{width,height} with \paper{width,height}
- driver detection overhaul
- full pdflatex compatibility (uses \reflectbox & \rotatebox when
  processed with pdflatex)
- compatibility options are removed now
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/crop/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team