CTAN submission -- epiolmec

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 6 13:59:36 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Apostolos Syropoulos -----
   I have upoloaded on ftp.dante.de/incoming the file epiolmec.tar.gz,
which contains all the necessary files to typeset Epi-Olmec ``documents.''
Note that when you decompress the file epiolmec.tar.gz, it creates the
directory and some subdirectories. Ideally, these subdirectories should
be installed in /languages/epiolmec.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload, I installed it in CTAN:language/epiolmec.
(CTAN:languages being a symbolic link to CTAN:language).

For the unknowing (like me until a few minutes ago), Epi-Olmec is
a script used in Southern Middle America until about 500 AD.

The license is LPPL.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team