CTAN submission -- contour package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Nov 11 11:03:15 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders -----
I have uploaded contour-v1_04.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. Please replace the
files in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/contour by its contents. License stays
LPPL.

>From the README:

This package generates a colored contour around a given text in order
to enable printing text over a background without the need of a
color box around the text.

Change log:
1.04 2003/11/09  - Avoide usage of \cs{textversion} etc.
                 - Avoid line break of inner text
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/contour

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team