CTAN submission -- beamer version 1.00, pgf version 0.40
zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 13 09:33:31 CET 2003
----- (shortened) forwarded message from Till Tantau -----
I have put version 1.00 of the beamer package (macros/latex/contrib/beamer) in
the incoming directory of dante.ctan.org.
I have put version 0.40 of the pgf package (graphics/pgf) in
the same directory.
Possible text for announcement of beamer:
- Added part managment and documented it.
- Changed \appendix to use \part internally. Appendix can now
contain numerous sections.
- Added \nameslide commands for inserting slides into the article
- Added draft option.
- Fixed bug with \pause and notesonly.
- Added CJK option for Chinese fonts in navigation bars.
- Added \includeslide command.
- Added \beamertemplateroundedblocks (quite cute).
- Added three examples.
- Added compressnotes option.
Needs pgf 0.40.
Note that the syntax of \pgfdeclareimage has changed.
Possible text for announcement of pgf:
- Changed syntax of \pgfdeclareimage. Uses key=value scheme
now. All parameters may now be omitted.
- Added \pgfimage command.
- Option for selecting a specific page from an image file.
- Fixed bug in xxcolor.sty having to do with \@ifempty command.
- Reworked the formatting of the user's guide.
----- End forwarded message -----
Thanks for the upload. I installed both packages as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/beamer and CTAN:graphics/pgf replacing the
for the CTAN team
More information about the Ctan-ann