CTAN submission -- beamer version 1.00, pgf version 0.40

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 13 09:33:31 CET 2003

----- (shortened) forwarded message from Till Tantau -----
I have put version 1.00 of the beamer package (macros/latex/contrib/beamer) in
the incoming directory of dante.ctan.org.

I have put version 0.40 of the pgf package (graphics/pgf) in
the same directory.

Possible text for announcement of beamer:

"
Version 1.00:
- Added part managment and documented it.
- Changed \appendix to use \part internally. Appendix can now
  contain numerous sections.
- Added \nameslide commands for inserting slides into the article
  version.
- Added draft option.
- Fixed bug with \pause and notesonly.
- Added CJK option for Chinese fonts in navigation bars.
- Added \includeslide command.
- Added \beamertemplateroundedblocks (quite cute).
- Added three examples.
- Added compressnotes option.

Needs pgf 0.40.

Note that the syntax of \pgfdeclareimage has changed.
"

Possible text for announcement of pgf:

"
Version 0.40:
- Changed syntax of \pgfdeclareimage. Uses key=value scheme
  now. All parameters may now be omitted.
- Added \pgfimage command.
- Option for selecting a specific page from an image file.
- Fixed bug in xxcolor.sty having to do with \@ifempty command.
- Reworked the formatting of the user's guide.
"
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed both packages as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/beamer and CTAN:graphics/pgf replacing the
previous versions.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team