CTAN submission -- Version 1.03 of beamer and version 0.42 of pgf

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sat Nov 22 16:26:06 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Till Tantau -----
I have put version 1.03 of the beamer package (macros/latex/contrib/beamer) in
the incoming directory of dante.ctan.org. The file beamer-version-1.03.tar.gz
is a replacement tar ball.

I have put version 0.42 of the pgf package (graphics/pgf) in
the same directory. The file is pgf-0.40.tar.gz.

Possible text for announcement of beamer:

"
Version 1.03:
	- Documented beamerboxes.sty
	- Added animation example.
	- Documented changes of syntax of \transxxxx commands.
	- Added shadow theme.
	- Added masked versions of images.
	- Added shadow blocks.
	- Added another example.

Needs pgf 0.42.
"

Possible text for announcement of pgf:

"
Version 0.42:
- Added masks and documented them.
- Fixed bug in pgf.sty for nested pictures.
"
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed both packages as suggested replacing
the previous versions in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/beamer and
CTAN:graphics/pgf

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team