CTAN upload notification: xcolor 1.05

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sat Nov 22 16:38:28 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20031121.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: xcolor 1.05
Name and email: Uwe Kern
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/xcolor
Summary description: Driver-independent color extensions for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX
License type: lppl

2003/11/21 v1.05
* Bugfixes:
    - Package option `hideerrors' should now work as expected.
    - Usage of `.' in the first color expression in a document caused
      an error due to incorrect initialisation.
* Code re-organisation: \extractcolorspec now uses \XC at splitcolor,
  making \XC at extract obsolete.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/xcolor

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team