CTAN submission: TeXCad32

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 27 09:49:44 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Peter Furlan -----
I've uploaded version 4.3.3 of the program TeXCad32 to
nova.dante.de/incoming/texcad32.

I suggest to create a directory systems/win32/texcad32 for it.

Licence:
TeXCad32 is under the LPPL.

TeXCad32 is a clone of the DOS program Texcad running under
Windows from Win95. It is desined to create mathematical drawings
with as much WYSIWYG as possible.
The output consists either of Emtex-specials or of postscript
elements for lines/circles together with LaTeX texts in a picture-
environment. Via postscript-pdf conversion also pdflatex is
supported.

Examples are found on the homepage
http://www.das-gelbe-rechenbuch.de/Texcad32/

Best regards and thanks for your work

Peter Furlan
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I'm sorry for the delay but I finally installed this
in CTAN:graphics/texcad32 next to graphics/tktexcad and graphics/xtexcad.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team