CTAN submission -- toolbox v4.4

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Oct 13 16:01:33 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from "M. Vaeth" -----
I have uploaded a new release of toolbox (toolbox.zip) to the
incoming directory. A description follows.
Sincerely.Martin Väth

Name of contribution: toolbox v4.4
Name and email: Martin Väth <vaeth at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/toolbox
    (should replace previous release)
Summary description: A package for (La)TeX which provides some macros
which are convenient for writing indices, glossaries, or other macros.
License type: Free (lppl)

A package for (La)TeX which provides some macros
which are convenient for writing indices,
glossaries, or other macros.
It contains macros which support
-implicit macros
-fancy optional arguments
-loops over tokenlists and itemlists
-searching and splitting
-controlled expansion
-redefinition of macros
-concatenated macro names

Some new if-commands are implemented (e.g. \toolboxIfEmpty to
test whether a given argument is empty (i.e. an empty tokenlist)).
Corrections in the documentation.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/toolbox

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team