CTAN submission -- isodate package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Oct 14 11:21:30 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders -----
I have uploaded isodate-2_11.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. Please replace the
files in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/isodate by its contents. License stays
LPPL.

This version adds support for printing months with Roman numerals,
e.g., 14.\,X.~2003.

>From the README:

Tune the output format of dates.

This package provides ten output formats of the
commands \today, \printdate, \printdateTeX, and \daterange
(partly language dependent):
ISO (yyyy-mm-dd),
numeric (e.g. dd.\,mm.~yyyy),
short (e.g. dd.\,mm.\,yy),
TeX (yyyy/mm/dd),
original (e.g. dd. mmm yyyy),
short original (e.g. dd. mmm yy),
as well as numerical formats with Roman numerals for the month.

The commands \printdate and \printdateTeX print any date.
The date is given as an argument using the actual date format for output:
\printdate{yyyy-mm-dd}, \printdate{dd.mm.yyyy}, or \printdate{dd/mm/yyyy},
and \printdateTeX{yyyy/mm/dd}.

The command \daterange prints a date range and leaves out unnecessary
year or month entries.
E.g. 2000-05-03 to 2000-05-08 leads to `2000-05-03 to 08'.

This package supports German (old and new rules, Austrian), US
English, French, Danish, Swedish (by Christian Schlauer), and
Norwegian (by Svend Tollak Munkejord).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/isodate/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team