[emanuelevicentini at yahoo.it: GuIT logo package]

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Oct 20 17:41:18 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Emanuele Vicentini -----
I've uploaded in incoming/ a little compressed tarball (guit.tar.gz)
containing source and documentation of guit.sty, a package to typeset GuIT's
logo.

The package is released under the LPPL. I'd suggest to store tarball's
contents in macros/latex/contrib/

Here's an extract from the README file:

The guit.sty package provides some commands useful to correctly write the
logo of "Gruppo Utilizzatori Italiani di TeX" (Italian TeX User Group),
using the default document color or any other color the user may ever
choose, in conformity with logo's scheme as seen on the Group site
(http://www.guit.sssup.it). Likewise, commands are available that simplify
the writing of GuIT acronym's complete expansion and of the correct address
of Group's internet site. Optionally, using hyperref, the outputs of the
above cited commands can become hyperlinks to Group's site
(http://www.guit.sssup.it).

Documentation available in Italian only.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this package as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/GuIT/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team