CTAN package upgrade: beamer
ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:26:57 CEST 2003
A package has been upgraded on tug.ctan.org and it should make its
way to your favorite local mirror in the next day or two.
Thanks for the upload,
Development of the beamer class has moved to SourceForge,
see http://latex-beamer.sourceforge.net for latest version,
bug reports, etc.
ChangeLog Version 0.90:
- - Improved the installation procedure documentation.
- - Added a \plainframe command for creating frames that are
completely filled with a picture. Navigation bars are
- - Clicking on the current frame icon will advance
to last lide of the frame.
- - Added nicer icons for the bibliography.
These are now vector graphics that work nicely
together with a background shading and
can be zoomed arbitrarily.
- - Fixed bug in overwritten \document.
- - Added \appendix command.
- - Fixed bug when using color options like "red".
- - Added theme beamerthemesplitcondensed, adapted
from a submission by Paul Gomme
- - Added command \insertframenumber
- - Added several new themes
- - Fixed behaviour of split theme: optional arguments
of \section and \subsection are now shown in
- - Added side bar management.
More information about the Ctan-ann