CTAN upload notification: l2tabuit (italian l2tabu)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Oct 29 09:52:31 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Emanuele Zannarini -----
Name of contribution: l2tabuit

Suggested location on CTAN: info/italian/l2tabu/
	or info/l2tabu/italian/

Summary description: Italian Translation Of Mark Trettin's `l2tabu'

License type: Free (Open Publication License v1.0)

I have uploaded `l2tabuit.zip' to ftp.dante.de/incoming/.
Zip Archive I've provided contains 2 files: the pdf version of
the document ´l2tabuit.pdf' and its LaTeX source ´l2tabuit.tex'.

This is my italian translation of the Mark Trettin's practical
overview to LaTeX, called `l2tabu' v. 1.6.  The guide gives a
large number of practical hints about avoidance of the most
common  mistakes a user can make (for instance: obsolete
commands and packages, etc.).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it in CTAN:info/l2tabu/italian
with a symbolic link from info/italian/l2tabu to this directory.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team