CTAN submission -- kerntest.cls

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Apr 7 09:09:24 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders <h.harders at tu-bs.de> -----
I have uploaded kerntest-v1_10.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. Please
unpack it to macros/latex/contrib/kerntest. License is LPPL.

>From the README:

Print tables and generate mtx files that help to adjust kernings

This class makes it easy to generate tables that show many different
kerning pairs of an arbitrary font, usable by LaTeX.
It shows the kerning values that are used by the the font by default.

In addition, this class enables the user to alternate the kernings
and to observe the results.
Automatically, an mtx file is generated that can be loaded by
fontinst to introduce the user-made kernings into the virtual font
for LaTeX.

The Makefile contains the item `texlive' for producing a TeXLive directory
structure. An xml file is contained for the catalogue.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this new package as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/kerntest.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team