CTAN upload notification: sauerj (several small packages)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Aug 8 09:40:22 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload at nova.dante.de -----
Name of contribution: SauerJ
Name and email: Jonathan Sauer <jonathan.sauer at gmx.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/sauerj
Summary description: Three packages for LaTeX2e: parcolumns, processkv and zahl2string
License type: lppl

Announcement text:
Three LaTeX2e packages I wrote recently:

- parcolumns provides an environment for typesetting text in two or
  more columns columns in parallel.

- processkv provides macros for processing of key-value-lists by
  calling a user-defined macro for each key-value-pair.

- zahl2string provides macros for formatting numbers as german words,
  i.e. `1' gets formatted as `eins'.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed these packages as suggested in

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team