CTAN upload notification: ltabptch.sty, ltabtest.tex

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Aug 25 12:47:55 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Uwe Lück -----
Name of contribution: ltabptch.sty, ltabtest.tex
Name and email: Uwe Lück
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/ltabptch/
Summary description: [update:] diagnosis motivating longtable patches improved;
+demonstrating .tex
License type: LaTeX Project

Recall: According to tools/3180/3485, there is more
space below than above a longtable. ltabptch.sty
fixes this. However, the diagnosis it presented
before was not quite correct concerning one reason.
This is fixed in the present version. Explanations
should appear more clear now, and a through-going
discussion of possible effects has been added. The
patch code was not affected.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I removed macros/latex/contrib/misc/ltabptch.sty
and installed the new files in macros/latex/contrib/ltabptch/ as suggested.
I added a short README file (containing just the first few lines of
ltabptch.sty).

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team