CTAN submission -- contour.sty v2.12

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Aug 31 15:38:22 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders -----
I have uploaded contour-v2_12.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. It contains the new
version of the contour page. Please replace all files in
CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/contour by the archive's contents. License stays
LPPL.

>From the README:

This package generates a colored contour around a given text in order
to enable printing text over a background without the need of a
color box around the text.
By default this is done by placing copies of the text around the text
itself and can be switched to use real outlines if supported by the
backend driver.

The new feature is to enable vector outlines for backend driver that
support this when using vector fonts. Supported are dvips, pdftex, and
vtex. Switch on outlines by using the package option 'outline'.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the update.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/contour/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team