CTAN Update - BaKoMa TeX 6.73 - PDF/CMYK Output, DVIPS/GS Fix.
ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Dec 6 23:07:25 CET 2004
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Basil Malyshev submitted an update to the bakoma
package. The package is installed in
Most important improvements in BaKoMa TeX 6.73 are:
1. New option (CMYK Output) in PDF Generation dialog
forces conversion RGB/Gray colors into CMYK color space.
2. Refined DVIPS output avoids bug existing in GhostScript 8.xx
3. DVI Search: Improved selection of graphics after jumping to viewer.
4. Refined handling of Image Decode key for indexed and bi-level images.
5. DVI Viewer displays relative position of mouse cursor with pressed SHIFT.
This version has patch status and may be
used as free upgrade for BaKoMa TeX 6.70.
More information about changes is at:
Thanks for the upload.
For the CTAN Team
More information about the Ctan-ann