CTAN submission: ppr-prv class update (v0.10)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Feb 3 14:35:19 CET 2004

----- Forwarded message from Mathieu Goutelle -----
I have uploaded an update of the ppr-prv class in /incoming/ppr-prv.tgz
on dante.ctan.org. Please replace all files in
macros/latex/contrib/ppr-prv by the ones in the archive.

This class is used with LaTeX presentations using the prosper class.
ppr-prv stands for "Prosper Preview". The aim of this class is to
produce a printable version of the slides written with Prosper, with
two slides per page.

Changes since previous version are:
 * Use of the 'float' package to declare the 'figure' and 'table'
   floats as non-floating environment ([H] for HERE!) ;
 * I have removed some garbages in the code ;
 * I found an other bug in {from|until|only}Slide macros ;
 * Modifications to be compatible with HA-prosper v3.8 (starred
   version of \tsection macro and \dualslide command). The backward
   compatibility with previous version is unfornately is not assured
   (due to \dualslide).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/ppr-prv

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team