CTAN upload notification: xcolor 1.08

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Feb 4 09:26:39 CET 2004

A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution:  xcolor 1.08
Name and email:  Uwe Kern
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/xcolor
Summary description: Driver-independent color extensions for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX
License type: lppl

2004/02/04 v1.08
* New commands/features:
    - \selectcolormodel to change the target model within a document.
    - \adjustUCRBG to fine-tune undercolor-removal and
      black-generation during conversion to `cmyk'.
* Bugfix: color expressions did not work correctly in connection with
  active `!' character, e.g. in case of \usepackage[frenchb]{babel}.
* Code re-organisation:
    - \XC at xdefinecolor merged into \xdefinecolor, making the first
      command obsolete.
    - several internal commands improved/streamlined.

I installed this as suggested replacing the previous version in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/xcolor

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team