CTAN upload notification: References

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Fri Feb 6 17:45:47 CET 2004

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: References
Name and email: Volker Kiefel
Suggested location on CTAN: support/references
Summary description: Bibliographic software supporting LaTeX
License type: gpl

REFERENCES is bibliographic software for authors of
scientific manuscripts and for management of
bibliographic data of ARTICLES IN JOURNALS, of BOOKS,
of CHAPTERS IN BOOKS and other document types including
notes and electronic documents. REFERENCES supports
LaTeX including BibTeX.  Bibliographic records in
MEDLINE format are easily imported. Retrieval of
references is possible by keywords, authors' or
editors' names, date of publication, title of article,
book title, journal name and other data fields.  Lists
of references can be compiled in any bibliographic
style required by the publishers of scientific
journals. At present, REFERENCES is provided with a
text based console interface compiled for
win32-systems, an external text editor is required for
editing data.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:support/references/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team