CTAN submission --- ledmini.sty experimental ledmac extension

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:40:25 CET 2004

    I have uploaded ledmini.sty to UK incoming. Please use this to
replace the current /macros/latex/contrib/ledmac/ledmini.sty.

    ledmini.sty is an experimental package to enable ledmac's line
numbering and footnotes to work in a minipage environment.

    This version (2004/02/24) includes an environment that can break
across pages and puts enclosed footnotes at the end of the environment,
which might be in the middle of a page.

    Further comments welcome before I decide how to proceed.

i've installed the file as requested; thanks for the upload.