CTAN submission -- update of HA-prosper

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Feb 26 14:10:36 CET 2004

----- Forwarded message from Hendri Adriaens -----
I just uploaded an update of HA-prosper to ftp.dante.de/incoming.
The package is in zip format and is TDS compliant now. It should
be installed in the existing dir macros/latex/contrib/ha-prosper.

The README file says:
HA-prosper is a patch for prosper that adds new
functionality to prosper based presentations.

Among the new features you will find automatic
generation of a table of contents on each slide, support
for notes, portrait slides support and lots more.

And available styles demonstrate how to expand the
functionality of prosper even further.

The latest update contains support for a split toc
and permanent highlighting of sections in the toc.
Furthermore, an enumstep environment has been added,
the possibility to nest this into itemstep environments
has been added, these environments got extra options,
the package option blackslide has been added and some
small bugs have been solved.

A mailinglist for HA-prosper is available here:
http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/ha-prosper.html
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/ha-prosper

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team