CTAN submission -- ppr-prv class update (v. 0.09)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jan 6 10:52:45 CET 2004

----- Forwarded message from Mathieu Goutelle -----
I have uploaded an update of the ppr-prv class in /incoming/ppr-prv.tgz
on dante.ctan.org. Please replace all files in
macros/latex/contrib/ppr-prv by the ones in the archive.

This class is used with LaTeX presentations using the prosper class.
ppr-prv stands for "Prosper Preview". The aim of this class is to
produce a printable version of the slides written with Prosper, with
two slides per page.

Changes since previous version are:
  * The load of the babel package is now better detected ;
  * ppr-prv is now compatible with the patch for Prosper written by
Hendri Adriaens <http://stuwww.uvt.nl/~hendri/Downloads/haprosper.html>.

Best regards,
--
Q: Connaissez-vous la différence entre l'ignorance et l'apathie ?
R: J'en sais rien et je m'en fous.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/ppr-prv

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team