CTAN submission: epmtfe.zip (EPM TeX Front End 4.2)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Jul 5 10:25:28 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the archive file epmtfe.zip to the /incoming
directory at dante.ctan.org.  Please, unpack the uploaded
ZIP file in the CTAN directory:

	systems/os2/epmtfe

(Please, do not unpack the enclosed archives.)

This is version 4.2 of the "EPM TeX Front End", a module
for the OS/2 "Enhanced Editor" EPM.  It turns the EPM
into an integrated TeX environment, providing (La)TeXing,
previewing and executing of auxiliary programs from the
editor menu.  Two flavors of the TeX Front End are provided:

* "classic":  for use with any TeX system,
  including emTeX and VTeX/2

* "VTeX":  for use with VTeX/2 _only_,
  making the use of this system particularly convenient

Each variant is available with English or German user
interface.

Changes over the previous version 4.0 are listed in the
file NEWS.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the
previous version in CTAN:systems/os2/epmtfe

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team