CTAN upload -- enumitem 1.0 and esindex 1.1

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Jul 19 15:06:12 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Javier Bezos -----
I've uploaded to the DANTE server the files

esindex.sty
esindex.tex
README

(zipped as bezos.zip) which should be replace the files currectly under

/macros/latex/contrib/bezos

With esindex you can write, say, \esindex{cañón} and the
entry will be correctly alphabetized. This release of esindex
works with accented characters in any encoding, or so I hope,
and without babel.

I've uploaded to the DANTE server the 4 files

enumitem.sty
enumitem.tex
enumitem.pdf
README

(zipped as enumitem.zip) which should be placed under the new directory

/macros/latex/contrib/enumitem

Note this package is not placed under contrib/bezos any more.

Enumitem is package to customize the three basic lists
(enumerate, itemize and description) by means of a set
of parameters.

It provides most of the flexibility you may want to
design your own lists:
- fancy labels and fancy refs,
- leftmargin, labelsep and labelwidth automatically set,
- changes applied globally or only in one of the three
  types or even in a single list (including topsep) by
  means of a sort of "inheritance",
- several description styles (which fix some bad
  spacing, too),
- starting value and resuming the counter,
- trivlists properly formatted,
- control on page breaking
----- End forwarded message -----

Thank you very much for the upload.  I installed the files as suggested
in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/bezos/ and CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/enumitem/.

The latter package moved from the "common" directory macros/latex/contrib/bezos
to a place of its own.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team