CTAN upload notification: TeXPower bundle version 0.1b

Rainer Schöpf rainer.schoepf at proteosys.com
Tue Jul 27 21:33:42 CEST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 Hans Fredrik Nordhaug submitted an update to the
texpower package to CTAN:

 > Name of contribution: TeXPower bundle version 0.1b
 > Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/texpower
 > Summary description: Creating dynamic online presentations with LaTeX
 > License type: gpl
 >
 > Announcement text:
 > The TeXPower bundle consists of the TeXPower package, the powersem
 > class and the tpslifonts package. The main author is Stephan Lehmke.
 >
 > Changes in texpower.sty since v0.0.9d:
 >
 >  - Removed font stuff (now resides in tpslifonts.sty).
 >  - Fixed display errors with some packages like pdfscreen  related to \shipout
 >  - Color management extended a little to integrate better with LaTeX.
 >  - Made \step-like commands give better error messages when outside \stepwise.
 >  - Moved source to dtx-format. This made the examples/demos much easier to read.
 >
 > Other changes in texpower bundle since v0.0.9d:
 >
 >  - powersem.cls and tpslifonts.sty now in dtx format. (No other changes.)
 >  - tpslifonts documentation moved out of manual.tex and into tpslifonts.dtx
 >  - manual updated, only minor changes.
 >  - tplists.sty. New (experimental) addon package for texpower which provides easy
 >    dynamic lists.  Currently there are stepped, flipped and dimmed versions of
 >    itemize and enumerate (and corresponding lists from the eqlist and paralist
 >    package).

Thanks for your upload, I installed the new version in

  macros/latex/contrib/texpower

The old version in macros/latex/exptl/texpower I replaced with a symlink
to the new version.

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf