CTAN Upload: csquotes 2.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Fri Jun 4 18:23:01 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Philipp Lehman -----
I've uploaded 'csquotes.tar.gz' to DANTE incoming. This is an update for
macros/latex/contrib/csquotes. The package status does not change (LPPL 1.3,
author-maintained). Please purge the old files, install the new ones, and
announce the upload as usual.

Thank you very much.

ABOUT

The csquotes package:
* provides markup for inline quotations
* supports both control sequences and active characters
* toggles between inner and outer quotation marks for nested quotes
* interfaces with babel and adapts quotation marks as required
* features fully configurable quote styles and active characters

CHANGES

* Added \blockquote
* Added \foreignblockquote
* Added \hyphenblockquote
* Added \setblockthreshold
* Added \setblockenvironment
* Extended \DeclareQuoteStyle
* Added initialization hook for quote styles
* Added support for middle quote marks
* Added support for kerning between quote marks
* Added package option and style variants for French
* Added package option and style variant for Italian
* Added style variant for English
* Added basic support for Omega
* Revised and improved error recovery
* Added 'strict' option

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/csquotes

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team