CTAN upload notification: Tapir font

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Jun 24 11:29:30 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: Tapir
Name and email: mitek <mitek at email.cz>
Suggested location on CTAN: fonts
Summary description: A simple geometrical font
License type: gpl

'Tapir' is a simple geometrical font mostly created from line and circular
segments with constant thickness.  The character set contains all characters
in the range 0-127 and also accented characters used in Czech language.

For a rendered example of the font see the file tapir.pdf.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this font in CTAN:fonts/tapir.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team