CTAN submission -- tipa 1.3

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Mar 30 17:09:20 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Fukui Rei -----
Hi. I am the maintainer of the TIPA package.

I have just uploaded a new package of tipa which is
intended as the whole replacement of the contents found
in the fonts/tipa directory. Please remove everything
in that directory and extract the new material.

Filename is tipa.tar.gz.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this package - including the new
TIPA version 1.3 - in CTAN:fonts/tipa/ as suggested.

The changelog from the README file is:
                         TIPA version 1.3

                 Fukui Rei (fkr at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp)

Version 1.3 (2004/03/30):

- Some symbols included in the xipa and related font families modified.
- t3enc.def corrected (thanks to W. Lemberg).