CTAN submission -- bibunits 2.4

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu May 13 16:24:46 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Thorsten Hansen -----
I have just uploaded version 2.4 of bibunits.

--  uploaded file: bibunits-v2.4.tar.gz
--  uploaded to CTAN node: dante.ctan.org (ftp.dante.de)
--  recommended place: CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/bibunits
--  licensing condition: LPPL
--  brief summary: multiple bibliographies in one document

    Changes to version 2.3 include

    . proper inclusion of the license conditions (LPPL 1.3)
      in all relevant files

It would be fine if you can sent a short note to comp.text.tex when
the new style has been installed.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/bibunits

However, I renamed the 00Readme file to README as this will be shown
by web browsers and ran bibunits.dtx through pdflatex to produce
readymade documentation.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team