CTAN Upload: csquotes 1.7

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sat May 15 13:54:13 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Philipp Lehman -----
I've uploaded 'csquotes.tar.gz' to DANTE incoming. This is an update for
macros/latex/contrib/csquotes. Thank you.

ABOUT

The csquotes package:

 * provides markup for inline quotations
 * supports both control sequences and active characters
 * toggles between inner and outer quotation marks for nested quotes
 * interfaces with Babel and adapts quotation marks as required
 * features fully configurable quotation styles and active characters

CHANGES

* Shiny new manual in PDF format
* Added \setquotestyle
* Modified \DeclarePlainStyle
* Modified quote handling in pdf strings
* Modified French quotation marks

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the
previous version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/csquotes/
The license remains LPPL.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team