updated acryonym package

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 27 09:07:37 CEST 2004

Tobias Oetiker writes:

> it seems uploads at ftp.tex.ac.uk do not work presently ... so here
> is my update via email ....
>
> Danie Els has fixed some issues in the acronym package ...
>
> Version 1.10 (May 2004): Fix for the bug of a \cs{}\cs{} following an
> acronym. Add footnote optional out for \cmd{\acs}. Fix for list of acronyms
> in front matter and addition of \cmd{\acroextra} command.
> -- Danie Els

thanks for the submission.  i'm sorry you had problems with uploading:
the problem isn't (that i'm aware of) manifesting itself for other
users, and i would welcome any reports of problems (dates and times of
any problems observed will help my log-file gardening...)

anyway, i've installed the file as requested, replacing
macros/latex/contrib/acronym

Mail ctan-uk at tex.ac.uk for evidence of ftp.tex.ac.uk/cam.ctan.org
problems -- thanks, everyone.