CTAN upload notification: guia-atx.pdf

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu May 27 12:53:00 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
Name of contribution: guia-atx.pdf
Name and email: Joaquín Ataz López <jal at um.es>
Suggested location on CTAN: info/spanish
Summary description: How use Emacs-AucTeX to write LaTex documents (in Spanish)
License type: lppl

This document explains in Spanish how to use GNU Emacs and its extensions
(Auc-TeX, RefTeX and BibTeX) to write LaTeX source documents.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this document in the new directory
CTAN:info/spanish/guia-atx. I added a README file explaining the purpose
of the document as I and probably a lot of other persons would not be
able to guess its contents from the file name.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team