CTAN submission: updated minitoc package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Oct 14 13:43:58 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Jean-Pierre Drucbert -----
I just uploaded a new version of the `minitoc' package in
ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/minitoc.tar.gz

package: minitoc
version: 39
position on CTAN : tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/minitoc/
                   (should replace the version 38)
licence: LPPL

updates versus version 38:
Version #39
Corrections in documentation
modern font commands
added \@fileswfalse and \mtc at hook@beforeinputfile for the notoccite package
              (asked for by Donald Arseneau)
added notoccite option (loads the notoccite package)
added language options and .mld files for dialects:
         canadian (=english)
         acadian, acadien, canadien (=french)
         naustrian, ngerman (=ngermanb)
added comments in .mld files using special fonts.
corrections in the documentation
added a paragraph about making a TOC for
      appendices, not listed in the main TOC.
added a PDF version of the english documentation (I used the
      txfonts to get a better rendering with PDF; the dangerous
      bend signs are still in a bit-map font, but it is not
      vital).

TODO: compatibility with the memoir class
TODO: \nomtcpagenumbers & memoir class
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload; I installed as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/minitoc/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team