CTAN submission: csquotes 2.3

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Sep 20 11:44:16 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Philipp Lehman -----
I've uploaded 'csquotes.tar.gz' to DANTE incoming. This is a maintenance
update for macros/latex/contrib/csquotes. Please purge the old files, install
the new ones, and announce the upload as usual.

Thank you very much.

ABOUT

The csquotes package:
* provides markup for inline quotations
* supports both control sequences and active characters
* toggles between inner and outer quotation marks for nested quotes
* interfaces with babel and adapts quotation marks as required
* features fully configurable quote styles and active characters

CHANGES

* Reduced default kerning between adjoining curved quote marks
* Fixed bug with \DeclareQuoteStyle in preamble

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/csquotes

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team