CTAN package update: pstricks

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Dec 15 18:41:12 CET 2005

Herbert Voss writes:

> I uploaded pstricks.tgz to the uk mirror.
> Please replace or save all files in the directtories
> of CTAN/graphics/pstricks/
>
> this is a minor bugfix version:
>
> pstricks.sty : v0.30 drop support of pstcol.sty
> pstricks.tex : v1.13 make the star version of \psdot available
>
> pstcol.sty   : v1.20 the replacement for the file
>                 CTAN/macros/latex/required/graphics/pstcol.dtx
>                 it now does only a  \usepackage[noxcolor]{pstricks}
>
> pst-text.pro : v1.00 enable writing of 16bit japanese characters

i've installed the files as requested; thanks for the upload.

users may inspect the files at:

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks

(the files are actually in subdirectories generic, latex and dvips);

users may download the whole bundle via:

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks.zip

(note that the zip file omits the enormous graphics/pstricks/contrib
tree).